Terms of Service
“www.Mybasketzscom” (hereinafter, the “website”) is owned and operated by Mybasketzs Privte limited, (hereinafter referred to as “Company”), a privted company, having its office at 3/10 North Terminal Road Ext, Tollgate,Chennai - 600081,Tamil Nadu.
“You”, “Your”, or “User” shall mean and refer to the person visiting, accessing, browsing through and/or using the app at any point in time.
“Website” and “App” shall be used interchangeably and shall mean and refer to the online platform vmsmarket.com.
The term “We”, “Us”, “Our” shall mean and refer to the app, depending on the context.
The headings of each section in this Agreement are only for the purpose of organising the various provisions under this Agreement in an orderly manner. These headings shall not be used by either party to interpret the provisions contained under them in any manner. Further, the headings have no legal or contractual value.
We hold the sole right to modify the Terms of Service without prior permission from You or providing notice to You. The relationship creates on You a duty to periodically check the Terms of Service and stay updated on its requirements. If You continue to use the app or avail any of its services without registration following such change, this is deemed as consent by You to the so amended policies. Your continued use of the app is conditioned upon your compliance with the Terms of Service, including but not limited to compliance with the Terms of Service even after alterations, if any.
Buy grocery and household essentials online from MyBasketzs private limited at best prices and get them delivered at your doorstep. Mybasketzs app helps you to save time by providing fresh, quality products, priced fairly and delivered with friendly and reliable service. Simple and effortless online shopping experience to meet all your grocery needs.
The online grocery services may be accessed through (www.mybasketzs.com) web site /mobile application.
1.Product images shown are for representation purpose only. The actual
product may vary based on search, products & availability.
2.The MRP of some items changes on a daily basis. In case of difference in
MRP of any items in the ordered list, it will be informed before
dispatching the items.
It is not compulsory to register on the app. A non-registered user may also access the app and see the products. However in order to use the majority of services/features available on the app a User shall have to create an account and register on the app. To create an account, you enter your mobile number (username) and password. You must keep your account and registration details current and correct for communications related to your purchases from the app.
You are solely responsible for protecting the confidentiality of your username and password and any activity under the account will be deemed to have been done by you. In the event you provide us with false/inaccurate details or we have a reasonable ground to believe that false and inaccurate information has been furnished, we hold the right to permanently suspend your account.
Services on the Site would be available in select cities across India. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Site.
Transactions on the Website are secure and protected. Any information entered by the User when transacting on the Website is encrypted to protect the User against unintentional disclosure to third parties. The User’s credit and debit card information is not received, stored by or retained by app in any manner. This information is supplied by the User directly to the relevant payment gateway which is authorized to handle the information provided, and is compliant with the regulations and requirements of various banks and institutions and payment franchisees that it is associated with.
License and Access
We grant you a limited sub-license to access and make personal use of the Site/App, but not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent from Us. Such limited sub-license does not include/permit any resale or commercial use of the Site/App or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of the Site/App or its contents; any downloading or copying of information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. Any portion of the Site/App may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent from Us. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of the Website and/or its affiliates without the express written consent from Us. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing our name or trademarks without the express written consent from Us. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Site/App, or any other systems or networks connected to the Site/App or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Site/App, by hacking, ‘password mining’ or any other illegitimate means.
You hereby agree and undertake not to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
- belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- harms minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary/intellectual property rights;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonates another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation; or
- is misleading or known to be false in any way.
This includes contacting you through information received through other parties. The use of this app is also your consent to receive SMS from Us at any time we deem fit. This consent to be contacted is for purposes that include and are not limited to clarification calls and marketing and promotional calls. The user can opt out from such communication and/or newsletters either by unsubscribing on the Website itself, or by contacting the customer services team and placing a request for unsubscribing by sending an email to email@example.com.
You may also be contacted by Service Providers with whom we have entered into a contract in furtherance of our rights, duties and obligations under this document and all other policies followed by Us. Such contact will be made only in pursuance of such objectives, and no other calls will be made.
The following third party payment options are available on the app to the Users:
- a) Domestic credit cards issued by banks and financial institutions that are part of the Visa and Master Card networks;
- b) Visa & Master Card Debit cards;
- c) Netbanking/Direct Debit payments from select banks in India. A list of available options will be made available at the time of ‘checkout’.
- d) All existing wallets
As prescribed by the financial institutions issuing the credit or debit cards affiliated with Visa / Master Card, the User will be required to submit his/her 16-digit card number, card expiry date and 3-digit CVV number (usually on the reverse of the card) while making an online transaction. The User must also have enrolled his/her card with VBV (Verified by Visa), MSC (MasterCard Secure Code) or any other applicable provider in order to complete the transaction. The User is hereby expressly made aware that his/her card statements will reflect that a payment has been made in favour of VMS Hypermarket.
The User is further aware that in case of third party statements, including bank and credit card statements, the merchant name may appear in an abbreviated format, and Company has no control over the same. To successfully subscribe on the app, the User is required to complete the transaction by making the payment for the services opted for.
Cancellation and return policy
In the event that the User is desirous of cancelling or modifying an existing order, the User must communicate the same to the Company by calling on +91 9019221922, provided the order is in ORDERED status and not in PROCESSING or IN_TRANSIT status, failing which the User will be liable to bear the entire cost of the same, irrespective of whether the User avails of the products.
In the event that the User has made a valid cancellation of an order paid for in advance, such amount will be refunded to the User's bank account within  working days of a request for the same being made.
If the purchased product is defective or not up to the standard as mentioned in the application, the User can return the product. However meat products cannot be returned.
No other cancellation or refund requests shall be entertained.
You are a restricted user of this app.
- You are bound not to cut, copy, distribute, modify, recreate, reverse engineer, distribute, disseminate post, publish or create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the app. With our prior permission limited use may be allowed. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Website/app is not permitted.
- You agree not to access (or attempt to access) the Website/app and/or the materials or Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by the app. The use of deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website/app or Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website/app, materials or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Website/app. You acknowledge and agree that by accessing or using the Website/app or Services, You may be exposed to content from other users that You may consider offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable. We disclaim all liabilities arising in relation to such offensive content on the Website/app. Further, You may report such offensive content.
- In places where this website allows you to post or upload data/information, You undertake to ensure that such material is not offensive and in accordance with applicable laws. Further, You undertake not to:
- Abuse, harass, threaten, defame, disillusion, erode, abrogate, demean or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- Engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the Website/app or the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Website/app);
iii. Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Publish, post, disseminate, any information which is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- Post any file that infringes the copyright, patent or trademark of other legal entities;
- Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website/app or another's computer;
vii. Download any file posted by another user that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
viii. Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website/app or any network connected to the Website/app, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website/app. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user, of or visitor to, the Website/app, or any other customer of the app, including any app Account not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website/app or Service or information made available or offered by or through the Website/app, in any way whether or not the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website/app;
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website/app, system resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Website or any affiliated or linked sites;
- Collect or store data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in this Section;
- Use the Website/app or any material or Content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms of Service, or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of this app or other third parties;
xii. Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
xiii. Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force within or outside India;
xiv. Violate the Terms of Service including but not limited to any applicable Additional Terms of the Website/app contained herein or elsewhere;
- Threaten the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or cause incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevent investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation;
xvi. Publish, post, disseminate information that is false, inaccurate or misleading; violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India;
xvii. Directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force;
xviii. Create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider ("ISPs") or other suppliers.
You shall not engage in advertising to, or in solicitation of, other Users of the Website/app to buy or sell any products or services, including, but not limited to, products or services related to that being displayed on the Website/app or related to us. You may not transmit any chain letters or unsolicited commercial or junk email to other Users via the Website/app. It shall be a violation of these Terms of Service to use any information obtained from the Website/app in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to another person other than Us without Our prior explicit consent. We can (and You hereby expressly authorize Us to) disclose any information about You to law enforcement or other government officials, as we, in our sole discretion, believe it necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal injury. In order to protect Our Users from such advertising or solicitation, We reserve the right to restrict the number of messages or emails which a user may send to other Users in any 24-hour period which We deem appropriate in our sole discretion. You understand that We have the right at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons providing information or materials on the Website) as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or valid governmental request. This may include, without limitation, disclosure of the information in connection with investigation of alleged illegal activity or solicitation of illegal activity or in response to a lawful court order or subpoena.
We have no obligation to monitor the materials posted on the Website/app. We shall have the right to remove or edit any content that in its sole discretion violates, or is alleged to violate, any applicable law or either the spirit or letter of these Terms of Service. Notwithstanding this right, YOU REMAIN SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF THE MATERIALS YOU POST ON THE WEBSITE/APP AND IN YOUR PRIVATE MESSAGES. In no event shall We assume or have any responsibility or liability for any Content posted or for any claims, damages or losses resulting from the use of Content and/or appearance of Content on the app. You hereby represent and warrant that You have all necessary rights in and to all Content which You provide and all information it contains and that such Content shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties or contain any libelous, tortuous, or otherwise unlawful information.
Copyright and Trademark
The Company, its suppliers and licensors expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, images, content and other materials which appear on the Site/app. Access to or use of the Site/App does not confer and should not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license to our or any third party’s intellectual property rights. All rights, including copyright, in and to the Site/App are owned by or licensed to Us. Any use of the Site/App or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part is prohibited without permission from us.
You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on the Site/App for any purpose. The names and logos and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks/service marks of Company, its affiliates, its partners or its suppliers/service providers. All other marks are the property of their respective owners. No trademark or service mark license is granted in connection with the materials contained on the Site/App. Access to or use of the Site/App does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo or mark in any manner. References on the Site/App to any names, marks, products or services of third parties or hypertext links to third party sites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you and do not in any way constitute or VMS Hypermarket’s endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party, the information, its product or services.
VMS Hypermarket is not responsible for the content of any third party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of material on such sites. If you decide to access a link of any third party websites, you do so entirely at your own risk and expense.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liabilities
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW:
THE WEBSITE/APP, SERVICES AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED BY THIS WEBSITE IS ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT
- YOUR REQUIREMENTS WILL BE MET OR THAT SERVICES PROVIDED WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE;
- MATERIALS, INFORMATION AND RESULTS OBTAINED WILL BE EFFECTIVE, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE;
- ANY ERRORS OR DEFECTS IN THE WEBSITE/APP, SERVICES OR OTHER MATERIALS WILL BE CORRECTED.
VMS APP IS AN ONLINE PLATFORM THAT CONNECTS BUYERS AND SELLERS TO ASSIST THEM IN BUYING AND SELLING GROCERIES, FRUITS, VEGETABLE, MEAT. WE ARE NOT DIRECTLY INVOLVED IN THE SALE AND PURCHASE. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE ASSUME OR HAVE ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT BOUGHT/SOLD BETWEEN USERS OR FOR ANY CLAIMS, DAMAGES OR LOSSES RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES OF THE WEBSITE/APP.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY RELATED TO USER CONTENT ARISING UNDER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, LIBEL, PRIVACY, PUBLICITY, OBSCENITY OR OTHER LAWS. WE ALSO DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO THE MISUSE, LOSS, MODIFICATION OR UNAVAILABILITY OF ANY USER CONTENT.
THE USER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT ANY MATERIAL OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS DONE ENTIRELY AT HIS/HER OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND HE/SHE WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO HIS/HER COMPUTER SYSTEMS OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL OR DATA. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TYPOGRAPHICAL ERROR LEADING TO AN INVALID COUPON. WE ACCEPT NO LIABILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS, WITH RESPECT TO ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED TO YOU WHETHER ON BEHALF OF ITSELF OR THIRD PARTIES.
WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY THIRD PARTY PRODUCT OR SERVICES. THE ADVERTISEMENT AVAILABLE ON E-MAIL OR WEBSITE WITH RESPECT TO THE THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE FOR INFORMATION PURPOSE ONLY.
Indemnification and Limitation of Liability
YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS THIS WEBSITE/APP INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ITS AFFILIATE VENDORS, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LOSSES, LIABILITIES, CLAIMS, DAMAGES, DEMANDS, COSTS AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING LEGAL FEES AND DISBURSEMENTS IN CONNECTION THEREWITH AND INTEREST CHARGEABLE THEREON) ASSERTED AGAINST OR INCURRED BY US THAT ARISE OUT OF, RESULT FROM, OR MAY BE PAYABLE BY VIRTUE OF, ANY BREACH OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY, COVENANT OR AGREEMENT MADE OR OBLIGATION TO BE PERFORMED BY YOU PURSUANT TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE. FURTHER, YOU AGREE TO HOLD US HARMLESS AGAINST ANY CLAIMS MADE BY ANY THIRD PARTY DUE TO, OR ARISING OUT OF, OR IN CONNECTION WITH, YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ANY CLAIM THAT YOUR MATERIAL CAUSED DAMAGE TO A THIRD PARTY, YOUR VIOLATION OF THE TERMS OF SERVICE, OR YOUR VIOLATION OF ANY RIGHTS OF ANOTHER, INCLUDING ANY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE, OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, PARTNERS OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU, THE VENDOR OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT FORESEEABLE OR WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR BASED ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, INCLUDING BREACH OF CONTRACT OR WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, OR ANY OTHER CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF OR ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE, SERVICES OR MATERIALS.
THE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS IN THIS SECTION APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
This User Agreement is effective unless and until terminated by either you or VMS Hypermarket. You may terminate this User Agreement at any time, provided that you discontinue any further use of the app. VMS Hypermarket may terminate this User Agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny you access to the Site/App.
Such termination will be without any liability to VMS Hypermarket. VMS Hypermarket’s right to any comments and to be indemnified pursuant to the terms hereof, shall survive any termination of this User Agreement. Any such termination of the User Agreement shall not cancel your obligation to pay for product(s) already ordered from the Site/App or affect any liability that may have arisen under the User Agreement prior to the date of termination.
Disputes and Jurisdiction
All disputes involving but not limited to rights conferred, compensation, refunds, and other claims will be resolved through a two-step Alternate Dispute Resolution mechanism.
- Stage 1: Mediation.In case of a dispute, the matter will first be attempted to be resolved by a sole mediator who is a neutral third party and will be selected at the mutual acceptance of a proposed mediator by both parties. Both parties may raise a name for the sole mediator and in the case both parties accept the proposed name, the said person shall be appointed as sole mediator. In case the parties are not able to reach a consensus within two proposed mediators, VMS Hypermarket reserves the right to decide who the final mediator is. The decision of the mediator is not binding on both parties.
- Stage 2: Arbitration.In case that mediation does not yield a result suitable or preferred by any one of the parties, arbitration may follow, the award of which is binding on both parties. The Arbitration Board shall comprise three members – one appointed by each party and the third member to be nominated by the two appointed members by mutual consent. Arbitration shall be held at chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. The proceedings of arbitration shall be in the English language. The arbitrator’s award shall be final and binding on the Parties.
If the dispute cannot be resolved by this two-step Alternate Dispute Resolution mechanism, it shall be referred to the courts at chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
Entire Agreement: The terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement and any additional or different terms expressly agreed by Client and Service vendor shall constitute the entire agreement and understanding of Client and Service vendor with respect to each Service Contract and shall cancel and supersede any other prior or contemporaneous discussions, agreements, representations, warranties, and/or other communications between them. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Client and Service vendor shall always remain subject to the terms of Our user Agreement.
Waiver: The failure of either party at any time to require performance of any provision of this Agreement in no manner shall affect such party's right at a later time to enforce the same. No waiver by either party of any breach of this Agreement, whether by conduct or otherwise, in any one or more instances, shall be deemed to be, or construed as, a further or continuing waiver of any other such breach, or a waiver of any other breach of this Agreement.
Severability: If any provision of this Agreement shall to any extent be held invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall in no way be affected or impaired thereby and each such provision of this Agreement shall be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law. In such a case, this Agreement shall be reformed to the minimum extent necessary to correct any invalidity, illegality or unenforceability, while preserving to the maximum extent the rights and commercial expectations of the parties hereto, as expressed herein.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, the practices of, or your experience with the Service, you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.